Accessing RISD Gmail on your Blackberry using the Google App
These instructions will walk you through downloading the Google App for Blackberry and accessing it from your phone.
1. Visit m.google.com from your Blackberry and you will be sent to a page that is specific to your device.
2. Click "Download Application".
3. Click "Download".
4. Click "OK".
5. After the application has downloaded go to the Google app icon on your phone.
6. Choose "Don't Ask" and scroll down to click "Allow this connection".
7. Click "Accept".
8. Click "Yes".
9. Choose "All Sockets" and scroll down to click "Allow this connection".
10. After the application has completed set up choose the Mail icon to download the mail application.
11. Choose "Don't Ask" and scroll down to click "Allow this connection".
12. After the Mail application has completed the download you will be brought to a login screen. Login with your RISD username and password and you will be able to access your mail.
If you wish to access your calendar using the calendar app go back to the Google app on your blackberry and choose the calendar icon to download the calendar app.