Exporting your calendar
With Google Calendar, you can export content from a specific calendar or from all your calendars at once. (These instructions are pulled directly from Google.)
Exporting content from a specific calendar
Follow these steps to export one of your calendars:
1. In the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the down-arrow next to the appropriate calendar and select Calendar settings. (Alternatively, click the Settings link at the bottom of the calendar list, then click the appropriate calendar.)
2. Click the ICAL button in the 'Private Address' section at the bottom of the page, and click the displayed URL.
3. Save the exported file to the desired folder on your computer.
If you receive a 'Feed Processing Error' message when exporting events, please make sure you're using your calendar's private iCalendar address ('Private Address'). You can only use your calendar's public iCalendar address ('Calendar Address') to export events when your calendar is publicly shared. Learn how to share your calendar with others.
Exporting content from all calendars in your 'My Calendars' list
Here's how you can export all the calendars in your 'My Calendars' list at once:
1. At the bottom of the calendar list on the left side of the page, click the Settings link .
2. On the Calendar Settings page, click the Export calendars link at the bottom of the My Calendars section. Keep in mind that you won't be able to bulk export calendars in your Other Calendars list (for example, public calendars you've added to your list, shared calendars with 'view' access only, etc.)
3. In the resulting compressed folder, you'll see an ICS file for each of the calendars you have permission to 'Make changes and manage sharing' for.
To import the exported files back into Google Calendar, keep in mind that you must open the .zip file and import the ICS files individually. Learn more about importing files.
Importing events from iCalendar or CSV files
(These instructions are pulled directly from Google.)
To import events from iCalendar or CSV files, just follow these steps:
1. Click the Add down-arrow button at the bottom of the calendar list on the left side of the page, and select Import Calendar.
2. Click Browse and choose the file that contains your events, then click Open.
3. Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events, then click Import.
Please note that recurring events may not be recognized when importing events from CSV files. In this case, individual items will be created for recurring events that fall between the dates you've selected.